Covid 19 Medical Exemptions:
• The clinic will be doing no medical exemptions.
Covid 19 Prescriptions:
• GNCHC is following CDC guidelines. Care between provider and patient are bound by HIPPA laws.
Covid 19 Home Self-Care Advice from the CDC:
• Patient instructed to follow CDC recommendation for isolation to prevent spreading of the virus.
• Patient instructed to go to ER if:
◦ Temperature is over 101
◦ If respiration rate is more than 30 breaths per minute
◦ Oxygen level lower than 92%, if cyanotic
◦ If experiencing chest pain, chest pressure, shortness of breath, increased fatigue, increased dizziness, syncope, fainting and other unusual severe symptoms.
◦ Hold medication if heart rate is lower than 60 beats/min or experience irregular heart beats and contact the medical provider immediately.
• Take Aspirin 325 mg daily to prevent blood clots
For a healthy immune system take daily.
• Vit C 1000 mg
• Vit D 2000 mg
• Vit A 25,000 IU
• Zinc 40 mg
• Selenium 200 mcg
• Magnesium 200 to 400 mg
• Quercetin 500 mg
• Garlic 9,000 to 18,000 mg
• Brazil nuts
• Fresh vegetables and fruits rich in antioxidants
• Fluids 8.5 cups
• Stay hydrated with Gatorade and liquids rich in salts
• Stay physically active to prevent clots formation
• Use frequent rest periods to preserve energy
• Those exposed to Covid 19 will be advised to quarantine as required by CDC guidelines.
View PDF here: