We rely on the sacrifice of dozens of volunteers every year. Everything from our medical care to our administration to our facilities maintenance is provided almost exclusively by volunteers. If you are interested in learning more, please let us know!
Please review some of our pressing volunteer needs, but know that if you long to bring the love of Christ into a community in need, we would love to have you!
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- MA- Front desk and back. Tuesday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (flexible)
- Bilingual MA– Spanish and other, Tuesday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (flexible)
- Receptionist – Bilingual – Spanish or other
- Volunteer fundraiser need teams of 12-25 for twice a month opportunity for 4-5 hours each time. 4:30 pm to 9 pm, or afternoon schedule.
- Volunteer Coordinator 10 hours a week, recruit and orientation for volunteers, assign task ongoing, can be more than one person.
- Unpaid internship for coding and billing 6-12 weeks to coincide with class work -school or just volunteer experience, training provided.
- Volunteer to canvass the neighborhood flyer Clinic brochures. Evenings and weekend Sat 11 am to 1 pm and Sunday 3-5 pm weekly until August.
- Volunteer pop up events to engage the community monthly once a week. 1.5 hours Friday afternoon or Sat 11 am to noon.